Terms & Conditions
HOLYROOD DISTILLERY BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS (CONSUMER)Any Person Booking And/Or Visiting Holyrood Distillery Are Subject To The Following Terms And Conditions.
ON THE SCHEDULED TOUR DAY:
- On the day of the visit tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Your booking reference number can be found on your printed ticket or e-ticket; and must be produced as proof of the booking on the day of your visit, and must be retained at all times and submitted for inspection if required.
- We ask all ticket holders to arrive at our admissions entrance 10 minutes before the scheduled start time of the tour.
- If there are any concerns on the day that you will not arrive on time, please contact the booking and enquiries team 0131 285 8973 and they will advise the best option available.
- Holyrood Distillery reserves the right to refuse entry to any ticket holder who arrives after the scheduled tour time.
- Bookings will not be refunded or transferred should a ticket holder arrive late for their scheduled tour. If you arrive with less people than originally booked you will still be charged for all tickets purchased.
- It is the purchaser’s responsibility to check prior to the conclusion of the purchase that the information supplied in respect to the online ticketing is accurate.
- If inaccurate information is supplied this may result in additional charges or voiding of the online ticket.
- Any additional visitors wishing to attend a paid for tour/experience/event with someone who has purchased online tickets will be required to pay the standard entrance fees.
- Online tickets must be purchased by midnight the day before the intended visit date and must only be used on the day and time selected at the time of purchase
- One online ticket date change is permitted provided 48 hours advance notice is given.
TICKET PURCHASING:Tickets are valid for one entry to Holyrood Distillery, for the tour/experience/event time and date as detailed on the ticket/e-ticket – or unless otherwise clearly stated.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable and accordingly may not be sold or passed to any third party. For the purposes of ticket purchases, the following definitions shall apply:I. Adult Means A Person Aged From 18 Years To 59 Years Old Inclusive. II. Student Means A Person Aged From 18 Years And Above, Who Holds A Valid Student Identification Card. III. Child Means A Person Aged From 5 Years Old To 17 Years Old Inclusive. Please Note That Anyone Under The Age Of 18 Years Must Be Accompanied By A Responsible Person Aged 18 Years Or Older. Anyone Under The Age Of 18 Years Old Will Not Be Served Or Permitted To Consume Any Alcohol As Part Of The Visitor Experience Or Tour At Holyrood Distillery. IV. Infant Means A Child Ages 4 Years Old Or Under. V. Concession Means A Senior Citizen, Student, Registered Disabled Or EH Postcode, Valid Proof Required. Senior Citizen Means A Person Aged 60 Years Old And Above. Student Means A Person Who Is In Full Time Education. VI. Disability Means A Physical Or Mental Impairment That Has A Substantial And Long-Term Negative Effect On A Persons Ability To Do Normal Daily Activities Within The Meaning Of The Equality Act 2010. VII. Carer Means A Person Who Accompanies A Disabled Person For The Purpose Of Providing Them Necessary Support And Assistance With The Accessibility To The Distillery. A Maximum Of One Carer Is Permitted Onto A Tour Free Of Charge With Accompanying Someone With Additional Needs. VIII. Group Means A Party Of 10 Or More People Purchasing Tour Tickets, Including Adult, Children And Concessions. Proof Of Entitlement For Certain Ticket Types May Be Required For Entry.
- Ticket holders must arrive at the Holyrood Distillery admissions entrance at least 10 minutes prior to the time printed on the ticket (scheduled tour time).
- Should you miss your allocated time slot, entrance cannot be guaranteed, and no refund shall be given.
- Tickets may only be changed or replaced at the discretion of Holyrood Distillery; and are otherwise completely non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Unless explicitly stated by Holyrood Distillery, any tickets purchased in advance are not valid in conjunction with any other voucher, promotion, special offer or package.
- Tickets can not be resold. If Holyrood Distillery reasonably believes that a ticket has been resold, the holder may be refused entry to the Holyrood Distillery tour without payment of compensation.
- Prices may be subject to change, however all pre booked tickets will be honoured at the rate applied at the time of purchase.
HOLYROOD DISTILLERY GROUP BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS (GROUPS)Any Group Booking And/Or Visiting Holyrood Distillery Are Subject To The Following Terms And Conditions.
ON THE SCHEDULED TOUR DAY:
- On the day of your visit, tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Groups must arrive at our admissions entrance 10 minutes before the scheduled start time of the tour.
- If there are concerns on the day that your group will not arrive on time, please contact the booking and enquiries team on 0131 285 8973 and they will advise the best option available.
- Holyrood Distillery reserves the right to refuse entry to any group arriving after their scheduled tour time.
- Bookings will not be refunded or transferred should a group/person arrive late for their scheduled tour.
- Groups arriving with less people than originally booked will still be charged for all tickets.
- To qualify for the group booking discount and benefits there must be 10 or more persons, and they must pre-book their visit at least 7 days in advance.
- Groups who reduce their numbers to less than 10 persons will be charged the standard admission rate, and will not be eligible for group discounts or benefits.
- All bookings will remain provisional until a full payment has been received, once a full payment has been received you will receive a booking confirmation in writing
- All provisional bookings will be re-released to the public 7 days prior to the arrival date.
- To amend your booking please contact the booking and enquiries team on 0131 285 8973 or email email@example.com – this must be done 48 hours before the scheduled tour time otherwise we can not guarantee availability.
- The Holyrood Distillery tour has a maximum capacity of 20 people, the Enhanced Experiences (Whisky/Gin) tour has a maximum capacity of 20 people and the Head Distiller tour has a maximum capacity of 12 people.
- If your group is less than the specific capacity the remaining spaces will be sold to the general public unless you choose to have a private tour.
- Any groups wishing to bring a translator will be required to book a private tour.
- If you wish to book a private tour please contact our booking and enquiries team on 0131 285 8973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group booking cancellations must be made at least 48 hours in advance of the arrival time.
- Holyrood Distillery retains discretion to determine if a late cancellation will be charged.
- Standard fees for late cancellation are 100% of the booking.
- To cancel your booking please call 0131 285 8973.
- Groups who do not arrive for their tour will not receive a refund on their tickets or have the option to transfer their booking.
- Occasionally, we have to make changes and correct errors and other details both before and after bookings have been confirmed and cancel confirmed bookings and we must reserve the right to do so.
- If we have to make a significant change or cancel the booking, we will notify you as soon as possible.
- We can potentially offer the group one of the following options:
- Accepting the changed arrangement option.
- Or purchasing an alternative ticket from us; if you purchase an alternative ticket that is less expensive than what you originally paid, we will refund you the difference.
- If the ticket rate is higher, we will not ask you to pay the extra amount.
- Or accepting the cancellation in which you will receive a refund of the money paid for the booking.
- We regret we cannot pay any expenses, costs or losses incurred by you as a result of any change or cancellation.
HOLYROOD DISTILLERY CONDITIONS OF ENTRY AND LIABILITY (CONSUMER AND GROUPS)Any Person Booking And/Or Visiting Holyrood Distillery Are Subject To The Following Terms Of Entry.
REGULATIONS OF TOUR/EXPERIENCE ENTRY:
- We encourage visitors to take and share photos during their visit to Holyrood Distillery, however, it is essential that visitors follow the instructions of their guide during the course of their visit to minimise delays and disruptions to tours, and to also be aware of any health and safety concerns.
- Only persons or organisations authorised by us are permitted to sell or offer for sale any goods or services to visitors on Holyrood Distillery premises.
- There is no car-park at Holyrood Distillery.
- As a city centre attraction, visitors are encouraged to arrive via public transport or as pedestrians.
- Blue badge holders/registered disabled vehicles can pick up and drop off in or car park area.
- These must be reserved in advanced at the time of the booking by contacting our booking and enquiries team on email@example.com or calling 0131 285 8973.
- We can not take any responsibility for any damage or loss to your vehicle.
- As a licensed premises, Holyrood Distillery reserves the right to refuse admission or remove from the Distillery without a refund. We will not tolerate the use of threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour towards staff or other visitors on site.
- Holyrood Distillery reserves the right to refuse entry or remove any group/person. Including but not exclusive to the following who:I. Arrives Late For Their Scheduled Tour II. Is Suspected To Be Under The Influence Of Drugs Or Alcohol III. Does Not Respect The Visitor Experience Safety Regulations IV. Behaves In An Inappropriate Manner I.E. Is Disruptive To Other Guests V. Compromises The Health And Safety Of Other Visitors, Staff Or Themselves. VI. Uses Verbal Or Physical Threats Or Insults To Towards Any Member Of Staff.
- To prevent offensive weapons or dangerous articles from being taken into Holyrood Distillery, all visitors are admitted subject to a condition that, if requested to do so, they will allow themselves and/or their belongings to be searched
- In accordance with the Scottish Law smoking is strictly prohibited inside and outside building/courtyard area.
- Pets and animals are prohibited, with the exception of guide dogs, hearing or other registered assistance dogs. Proof of registration must be provided on request. Assistance dogs in training are not permitted.
- Holyrood Distillery will endeavour to ensure that the tour/experience is open for use by visitors. However, Holyrood Distillery reserves the right, in its discretion, for safety, maintenance or otherwise to close any part of the experience with or without prior notice. In the event of such closure Holyrood Distillery will issue visitors with a rescheduled tour, but otherwise shall have no liability whatever, including no liability for travel or out of pocket expenses in respect of closure or cancellation.
- You acknowledge that you will be liable to us for any damage caused by you to the site or to any of its contents or for any injury caused to any of our staff or representatives or to other visitors during your visit.
- You should also agree that:I. Where You The Organiser Of A Group, You Shall Be Jointly Liable For Any Damage Caused By The Visitors In Your Group; And II. Where You The Responsible Adult You Shall Also Be Liable For Any Children That You Accompany.
- Except in respect of death or personal injury caused by our negligence or by that of our employees or other liability that cannot, as a matter of law be excluded or limited:I. We Exclude Out Liability For Any Loss, Damage, Cost Or Expense Suffered By You Or Occurring To Any Items Belonging To You As A Result Of Your Visit; And II. Our Liability To You Shall Be To The Price Of Your Admission. Under No Circumstances Will Be Liable To You Or To Any Third Party For Consequential Or Indirect Loss, Damage Or Expense.
- We will not be liable for any breaches of the conditions arising from any event outside our control, including (but not limited to) fire, flood, storm or strikes.