Refunds & Returns Policy
- The Holyrood Distillery Ltd. (“Holyrood” or “we”) aim to ensure that all products supplied to all customers arrive in perfect condition. You have the right to cancel your order at any time without being charged for the goods ordered within 14 days of purchasing (other than for perishable or personalised products or those products that have been specified as non-returnable).
- If you have received your order and are unhappy with any of the products ordered, we will happily refund your money or exchange the products provided that you inform us of your intention to return the products within 14 days from the date of your order being delivered. We will only reimburse the cost of returning items where they were delivered in error or the items were damaged or defective.
- Any products must be returned to us in good condition, unopened and in the original packaging. All refunds will be paid within 14 days of receiving the returned product(s).
- Please note that not all of the items for sale either in Holyrood’s shop or in its online store are new; some may have come to us through previous owners. Product images on the website are intended for illustrative purposes only and may not be exact representations of the item in stock, particularly for vintage and/or discontinued products, which may not be in 100% perfect condition. Please also be aware that batch numbers, vintages and bottling dates may be subject to change. If this happens, we will do our best to inform you before the item is shipped.
- If an item is delivered in a faulty or damaged condition, you have a 30-day right to reject which begins from the date of ordering (for perishable products, this is limited to the ‘best before date’ if this is sooner).
- If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
REFUNDS & RETURNS POLICY
You are responsible for the cost of returning products to us unless the items being returned were delivered in error or the items were damaged or defective. You are also responsible for insuring all returns as we might claim against you should damages be sustained.
- Please return all items to the following address:The Holyrood Distillery Ltd.
181 Pleasance (Ground Floor)
Edinburgh EH8 9RU
- All returns, please follow the following instructions to ensure that products are received in perfect condition and your returns can be processed quickly:1. Return A Copy Of Your Invoice To Us With The Items That You Are Returning Highlighted. Please Note The Quantity And Reason(S) For Return Against Each Item On Your Invoice. Alternatively, You Can Download, Print And Complete Our Returns Form And Include It In Your Parcel.2. Please Pack And Seal Your Return Securely, In The Original Packaging If Possible, To Prevent Potential Damage While In Transit
3. Please Securely Affix Your Return Shipping Label To The Packaging. Make Sure No Other Address Labels Are Shown.
CANCELLATION AND RETURNS
- All non-business customers (that is, those customers who are not purchasing either wholly or in part for business use) have a right to cancel a contract (“Contract”) in which they purchase merchandise (“Merchandise”) from us or withdraw their offer to purchase the Merchandise as applicable, at any time up to fourteen days from the date of your order being placed (the “Cancellation Period”), unless the order includes Merchandise that has been personalised or where Holyrood has specified the Merchandise as being non-returnable.
- To cancel your order, you must inform us in writing before the expiry of the Cancellation Period. If you have already taken delivery of the order, you should return the Merchandise to us (see Returning Items section above). Unless the Merchandise being returned was delivered in error or the items were damaged or defective, you will be liable for the full cost of returning the product(s) and you will be responsible for any damage to the Merchandise until we acknowledge receipt of the Merchandise. As such, you should ensure that the Merchandise is adequately insured. You have a legal responsibility to keep the Merchandise in your possession and to take reasonable care of the Merchandise until you return them to us. Should the Merchandise show signs of damage or tampering, we may have a right against you for compensation. We retain the right to arrange for collection of the product(s) at your cost in the event that you have not returned the Merchandise within 30 days of your notice of cancellation.
CHANGES TO YOUR ORDER
- Should you wish to amend your order, you are able to do so if you have not received an email from us confirming that your order has been processed.
- To change your order, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com.
- You may exchange products for whatever reason as long as we are informed of your intention to exchange the product within seven working days of the goods being delivered and where you accept the cost of returning the item (see Returning Items section above) and insurance where appropriate. A full refund will only be given where the goods are received by us in the same condition as when they were shipped by us.
- Please note that if you are exchanging a product that is more than the value of the replacement product, we will refund the difference via your original payment method.
- If you are exchanging a product that is less than the value of the replacement product, additional payment will be required.
- Upon exchanging a product, you will be liable to pay a new shipping and handling charge. Please retain your original invoice as this may be asked for as proof of purchase. We will bill your credit card for the new merchandise and process your credit for returned merchandise as soon as we receive it.